COVID-19 UPDATE: For the first time in 30 years we are canceling our camps in Santa Barbara this year due to the risks involved with Covid-19. We have many overnight campers and keeping a control on it would be too large of task. If you are in the LA area, we have a Junior Day Camp from 9am-12 and High School Training Camp available from 2-4pm most of the summer. We hope to be back for the La Costa camp in October but will make a decision later.
All the best and stay safe!
Take Your Tennis Game to a New Level
Adult and junior weekend and week-long tennis camps are offered throughout the year in beautiful southern california locales such as Santa Barbara, Indian Wells, Los Angeles, and La Costa.
At Brady Tennis Camp, you'll learn from top teaching professionals and former world-ranked players how to:
- Have footwork like the pros
- Maximize your consistency and power
- Use doubles secrets that the pros use
- Poach at the perfect time
- Hit the serve flat, with topspin, or kick it high
- Have a reliable second serve
- Take balls on the rise
- Be in the right place at the right time - every time
- Hit the short angle
- Hit underspin and topspin approach shots
- Be clutch under pressure
- Close out matches
Also, you will get:
- Detailed video stroke analysis
- Instant match play feedback
- An easy way to remember the correct stroke
- Use the Best Visual Aids to maximize your control and power
And most of all - HAVE FUN!!!
"I'm an avid tennis player who enjoys both the competitive spirit and also the camaraderie of the game, which is why I enjoy the Brady Camps so much. I've been to a dozen Brady Camps and keep coming back for more, because I know I can always learn new things and meet new people. They offer the perfect blend of professional instruction, challenging workouts, and a fun & friendly atmosphere that encourages players to enjoy themselves while fine-tuning their game. My game has improved and I've made a lot of new friends - I'm a Brady Camp fan for life!"
--Lisa Lee, Adult Camper - Redondo Beach, CA